I’m trying to create a Piknik Account, but I keep getting an error.
We’re sorry to hear that! We know bugs and connection issues are no fun, and we’re incredibly sorry for the inconvenience.
We’d recommend checking your WiFi / Data connection first, to make sure you’ve got a good connection to the internet. If that fails to help, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app from your app store of choice – that tends to resolve most issues!
If you're still having trouble, you can reach us through our “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to look into this for you! Be sure to include the information below, as this will help us find (and fix!) the problem much faster.
- Which mobile device are you currently using?
- What is the current OS (operating system) installed on that device? (You can find this by going to your Settings app > General > About.)
- Which app are you having trouble with?
- What version of the app are you currently running? (You can check this by opening your App > Parent Icon (top-left) > Settings > Scroll to the bottom.)
- Please include a screenshot or video of the error you are experiencing.
We always do our best to respond as quickly as possible and aim to respond within 3-5 business days – however, we are a small team with a high volume of support requests! Thank you so much for your patience and for helping us squash bugs.