I purchased a subscription. Why are my games locked?
No worries - there’s an easy fix for this!
No Piknik Account
If you do not have a Piknik Account, please refer to our steps here: How do I sign up for a Piknik Account?
With a Piknik Account
If you have a Piknik Account, you may still need to link your subscription to your Account. To do this, just follow the steps below:
- Be sure you’re logged in to the App Store with the same App Store ID used to purchase your subscription.
- Download the latest version of the App associated with your subscription.
- Open your App and check that the content is unlocked.
- Tap on the Parents Icon in the top-left corner.
- Pass the Parent Gate - to do this, enter your birth year.
- Tap "Settings."
- Scroll down, tap "Sign In," and enter your Piknik Account credentials. This will link your subscription to your Account; you’re ready to play!
*Please note that linking your subscription to your Piknik Account to share across multiple devices may take 24 hours to complete.
Still have questions? Use our “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page, and we’ll be happy to help further!