Why are some of the games locked?
If you're seeing locked games in the Sago Mini First Words, you're likely still using the free version of Sago Mini First Words, or your free trial has expired. Subscribers get unlimited access to all our games and bonus content – plus, big savings if you opt for an annual plan!
If you have purchased a subscription, no problem, there's an easy fix!
No Piknik Account
If you do not have a Piknik Account, please refer to our steps here: How do I sign up for a Piknik Account?
With a Piknik Account
If you have a Piknik Account, you may still need to link your subscription to your Account. To do this, just follow the steps below:
- Be sure you’re logged in to the App Store with the same App Store ID used to purchase your subscription.
- Download the latest version of the App associated with your subscription.
- Open your App and check that the content is unlocked.
- Tap on the Parents Icon in the top-left corner.
- Pass the Parent Gate - to do this, enter your birth year.
- Tap "Settings."
- Scroll down, tap "Sign In," and enter your Piknik Account credentials. This will link your subscription to your Account; you’re ready to play!
*Please note that linking your subscription to your Piknik Account to share across multiple devices may take 24 hours to complete.
Still have questions? Use our “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page, and we’ll be happy to help further!