My app is crashing/freezing. What do I do?
We're really sorry this is happening to you! Crashes & freezes sometimes happen, and they always suck.
First off, we’d recommend uninstalling and reinstalling your app to see if that resolves the issue. After reinstalling your app, please log in to your Piknik Account to unlock your games. If you find your games or items are still locked, please go to the Parent Icon (top-left) > Settings > Restore Subscription, and this should unlock your games.
If you continue to experience issues with the app on your device, we'd love to try and get it fixed for you. You can reach us through our “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page, or you can email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to look into this for you! Be sure to include the information below, as this will help us find (and fix!) the problem much faster.
- Which mobile device are you currently using?
- What is the current OS (operating system) installed on that device? (You can find this by going to your Settings app > General > About.)
- Which app are you having trouble with?
- What version of the app are you currently running? (You can check this by opening your App > Parent Icon (top-left) > Settings > Scroll to the bottom.)
- Is there any particular game or section that's causing the app to crash regularly?
- If applicable, please include a screenshot or video of the issue.
We always do our best to respond as quickly as possible and aim to respond within 3-5 business days – however, we are a small team with a high volume of support requests! Thank you so much for your patience and for helping us squash bugs.