How do I update my payment details?
Please follow the instructions below for the platform where you originally purchased your subscription.
Purchased on iOS:
- Make sure you’re signed in with the Apple ID that you used to subscribe.
- Go to your App Store > Profile (top-right) > Tap your Account at the top of the menu.
- Tap "Manage Payments."
- Update your current payment method or add a new one.
Purchased on Google Play:
Make sure you’re signed in with the Google Account that you used to subscribe.
- Tap on your Profile (top right corner) > Payments & Subscriptions > Payment Methods.
- Tap "Add Credit or Debit Card" to add a new payment method.
- To update or remove a linked payment method, scroll down to "More Payment Settings."
Purchased on Amazon:
- Make sure you’re signed in with the Amazon Account that you used to subscribe.
- Open your Settings.
- Tap My Account.
- Tap Amazon Account Settings.
- Tap Payment Options and then 1-Click Payment.
- Tap Edit Payment Method to update your payment method.
- *You can also update your payment method through your Amazon Account on your computer.
Purchased on Piknik Website:
- Head to https://playpiknik.link/my-account and sign in with your Piknik Account.
- Under "My Subscriptions," scroll down to the subscription you would like to manage.
- Tap "Manage Subscription" underneath the app title.
- Tap "Payment Methods" to update card details.
- Tap "Billing & Shipping Addresses" to update your billing address.
If you don’t currently have an active subscription but would like to update your payment method or billing address through our website, please reach out to our support team through our “Contact Us” link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help!
Tip ✨: To avoid interruptions to your subscription, you can also add a backup payment method to your App Store or Web accounts.
Still have questions? Use our “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page, and we’ll be happy to help further!