How do I cancel my subscription?
Follow the instructions below for the platform where you originally purchased your World or School subscription.
Purchased on iOS:
1. Make sure you’re signed in with the Apple ID that you used to subscribe.
2. Go into your Settings > Your Name > iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap ‘View Apple ID’.
4. Tap Subscriptions > Sago Mini World or Sago Mini School.
5. Turn off ‘Auto-Renewal’.
Purchased on Google Play
1. Make sure you’re signed in with the Google Account that you used to subscribe.
2. Open the Play Store app on your device.
3. Tap the Menu button > Account > Subscriptions.
4. Scroll down to Sago Mini World and tap 'Cancel'.
Purchased on Amazon:
1. Make sure you’re signed in with the Amazon Account that you used to subscribe.
2. On the home screen of your Kindle Fire device, swipe down and tap Apps.
3. Tap Store, open the menu and tap ‘Manage Subscriptions’.
4. Scroll down to find Sago Mini World.
5. Turn off ‘Auto-Renewal' in the Actions menu.
Purchased on Web:
1. Head to account.sagomini.com and sign in with your Sago Mini account.
2. On the Account Overview page, choose Sago Mini World or Sago Mini School under My Subscriptions and tap ‘Manage subscription’.
3. In the Manage Subscriptions pop up, tap your current plan to open.
4. Click Cancel Subscription > Confirm Cancellation.