How do I cancel my subscription?
Follow the instructions below for the platform where you originally purchased your subscription to view or cancel your subscription.
Purchased on iOS:
- Make sure you’re signed in with the Apple ID you used to subscribe.
- Open the App Store > Your Profile (top-right) > Subscriptions.
- Tap on your active subscription(s).
- Tap “Cancel Subscription.”
If you do not see a “Cancel Subscription” option, please check to see if your subscription lists an expiration date. If so, it is likely that your subscription has already been cancelled. If you have any questions about this, do not hesitate to contact our support team through our “Contact Us” link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchased on Google Play:
- Make sure you’re signed in with the Google Account that you used to subscribe.
- Open the Play Store App
- Tap on your Profile in the top right corner > Payments & Subscriptions > Subscriptions.
- Tap on your subscription(s) and tap “Cancel.”
Purchased on Amazon:
- Make sure you’re signed in with the Amazon Account that you used to subscribe.
- Open the Amazon App Store on your Kindle device.
- Tap “Manage Subscriptions.”
- Scroll down to find your active subscription and tap on your subscription.
- Tap “Cancel” to turn off auto-renewal in the actions menu.
Purchased on Piknik Website:
- Head to playpiknik.link/my-account and sign in with your Piknik Account.
- Under “My Subscriptions,” scroll down to the subscription you would like to manage.
- Tap “Manage Subscription” underneath the app title.
- In the pop-up, tap your active plan.
- Click “Cancel Subscription” > “Confirm Cancellation.”
If you do not see the pop-up, we recommend managing your subscription through a personal computer, as some mobile devices may prevent necessary pop-ups.
Still have questions? Use our “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page, and we’ll be happy to help further!