Sago Mini World does not run on my device.
We’re so sorry to hear this! While we try our best to accommodate as many devices as possible, some are simply too old or have too little processing power to run Sago Mini World.
Our unsupported devices are: iPad Mini 1, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S & iPod 5th Gen
If you’ve already subscribed and are unable to play, we suggest applying for a refund. We know it’s a huge hassle on your part, and are terribly sorry for this added step.
While we wish we could offer you a direct refund, all payments are handled by Apple, Google Play and Amazon, and as such, refund requests will need to go directly through them.
- As Apple handles all payments for World, you’ll unfortunately need to appeal directly to them for a refund. We wish we could be of more assistance, and are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
- Here's how to unsubscribe from an iOS subscription
- Here’s how to apply for a refund through Apple
- You can also try calling their toll free customer service number (varies from country-to-country) and ask to speak to the iTunes department. In our experience, it’s helpful to include that it was an “accidental purchase” in your response – they’re generally more receptive & quick on the response!
- To offer you a refund, we’ll need your Order Number – located on the Order Receipt emailed to you by Google Play after the purchase was made. Your order number will start with GPA, followed by a series of numbers. Just send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line ‘Refund Request’, and your Order Number in the body of the email, and we’ll get right on it! Refunds generally take 1-5 days to process.
- As Amazon handles all payments for World you’ll unfortunately need to appeal directly to their customer service team for a refund. We wish we could be of more assistance, and are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
- Directly after subscribing, you would’ve received two emails – one from us, and one from Amazon. The email from Amazon explains how to cancel your subscription – the best way to contact their support team is through email or over the phone.