I'm trying to download a game inside the app, but I keep seeing the loading icon or I get the error screen "Something went wrong". What do I do?
We’re so sorry to hear this – we know how frustrating and inconvenient crashes and bugs are, especially when your child is waiting to play!
First off, please try deleting World from your device and downloading it again from the app store. Tap ‘Restore subscription’ once you open the app to restore your subscription. In our experience, this clears up most issues!
If you continue to experience issues with downloading, and your device is either an iPad Mini 1, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or iPod 5th Gen, this means that your device doesn’t have enough processing power or memory to run Sago Mini World. Unfortunately, the best course of action at this point would be to unsubscribe, and apply directly to Apple, Amazon or Google for a refund.
- As Apple handles all payments for World, you’ll unfortunately need to appeal directly to them for a refund. We wish we could be of more assistance, and are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
- Here's how to unsubscribe from an iOS subscription
- Here’s how to apply for a refund through Apple
- You can also try calling their toll free customer service number (varies from country-to-country) and ask to speak to the iTunes department. In our experience, it’s helpful to include that it was an “accidental purchase” in your response – they’re generally more receptive & quick on the response!
- To offer you a refund, we’ll need your Order Number – located on the Order Receipt emailed to you by Google Play after the purchase was made. Your order number will start with GPA, followed by a series of numbers. Just send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line ‘Refund Request’, and your Order Number in the body of the email, and we’ll get right on it! Refunds generally take 1-5 days to process.
- As Amazon handles all payments for World you’ll unfortunately need to appeal directly to their customer service team for a refund. We wish we could be of more assistance, and are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
- Directly after subscribing, you would’ve received two emails – one from us, and one from Amazon. The email from Amazon explains how to cancel your subscription – the best way to contact their support team is through email or over the phone.