How much does the subscription cost and how does it work?
Sago Mini World offers monthly and annual subscription options. There's no commitment – you can cancel anytime, without cancellation fee. Check out the product page on your app store of choice to find both the up-to-date monthly and annual subscription cost.
- When you confirm your purchase, payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Don't want to auto-renew? Manage your account and renewal settings in your user Account Settings.
- You can use your subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID. If you'd like to use your subscription across multiple platforms and user IDs, sign up for a free Sago Mini account in the Parents section.
- Cancel your subscription anytime through the Parents section > Account tab, without penalty.
- With your World subscription, you'll get unlimited access to all games and activities within the app, for as long as you're a member.
- New users will have access to a 24-hour free trial at the time of sign-up.
- At each renewal date (whether monthly or annually), your account will automatically be charged the subscription fee. If you'd prefer not to be automatically charged, just head to your Account Settings and turn off 'Auto Renew'.
- Your subscription can be cancelled at any time, without fee or penalty. (Note: you won't be refunded for any unused portion of your subscription.)
- For more information visit the Google Play subscription FAQs or theAmazon app store subscription FAQs.