How do I get a refund?
While we’d love to offer you a direct refund, our payments are handled by certain platforms that don’t allow us to directly offer refunds. Here are some tips we have depending on what platform you are on.
- As Apple handles all payments for our digital products, you’ll, unfortunately, need to appeal directly to them for a refund. We wish we could be of more assistance and are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
- Here’s how to apply for a refund through Apple
- If you have a Sago Mini World or Sago Mini School subscription, here's how to unsubscribe.
- To offer you a refund, we’ll need your Order Number – located on the Order Receipt emailed to you by Google Play after the purchase was made. Your order number will start with GPA, followed by a series of numbers. Just send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line ‘Refund Request’, and your Order Number in the body of the email, and we’ll get right on it! Refunds generally take 1-5 days to process.
- As Amazon handles all payments for our digital products you’ll, unfortunately, need to appeal directly to their customer service team for a refund. We wish we could be of more assistance and are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
- Directly after subscribing, you would’ve received two emails – one from us, and one from Amazon. The email from Amazon explains how to cancel your subscription – you should also see Amazon’s Contact Us instructions or you can try applying for a refund using their Help page.
- Purchased your subscription through our web portal? Contact us with the email you used to sign up for the subscription and we can help you out.