I made a Sago Mini account, but it's not recognizing my subscription on my other device.
No worries – there’s an easy fix for this!
Ideally, you should make your Sago Mini account on the device that was originally used to subscribe to Sago Mini World or School. If this wasn't the case, just follow the below steps:
- Launch World or School on the device that was originally used to make the subscription.
- Double-check that the content is unlocked and playable.
- Log in to your new Sago Mini account on this device – this will link your subscription to your Sago Mini account, allowing you to log in on other devices
- Log in to another device with the same Apple ID or Google Play email you initially used when signing up for our subscription.
- Download World or School onto this device, and log in to your new Sago Mini account – this will link your subscription to your Sago Mini account, allowing you to log in on other devices.